Business Coaching, Team-Building, Business Skills Training, Executive Coaching, Communication Skills Seminars, Leadership & Professional Development
All too often, businesses of all sizes learn too late that employee relations are just as important as customer relations. You need talented people with good attitudes, who are dedicated to their work, in order to maximize the capabilities of your key processes. Conversely, lackluster people, who are poor performers, will be ineffective, or even sabotage the best of processes.
Engaged Employees Are Productive and Happy
A term used more and more often in business is “employee engagement.” In the past, this would have been called company morale. Whatever you call it, smart business owners are learning that it’s important to find ways to keep their employees invested in the company and its success. Engagement is something beyond the paycheck; it’s a direct product of employee empowerment, good communications and the owner sharing his or her vision for the business.
Good employee relations begin with making employees a part of what the business is about. There are five key factors to developing employees who are engaged with your Strategic Goals:
- Emotional attachment: Those with an emotional attachment to their work are driven to have a positive influence on the company’s success. It is these people who are willing to invest above and beyond the ordinary, work toward a common purpose, and make sacrifices for future success.
- Empowerment: Empowerment is the process of enabling or authorizing an individual to think, behave, take action and control work and decision making in autonomous ways. It is the state of feeling self-empowered to take control of one’s own destiny.
- Involvement: Good lines of communication create an atmosphere in which employees want participate. Engaged employees are the ones who volunteer when others exert energy looking for ways to avoid extra work.
- Commitment – Numerous recent and prevailing studies confirm that Empowered and Engaged employees are more profitable, more productive, more customer-focused, safer, and less likely to look for employment elsewhere.
- Employees Feel Rewarded and Recognized for Empowered Behavior
One of the best ways to get engaged and empowered employees is to train them and to involve them in energizing Team Building exercises. In reality, this is an essential element that is common to all the recognized “most successful businesses of the 21st Century.”
According to a study published in Personnel Public Management it was revealed that training by itself increased productivity by 22.4%; while training combined with coaching increased productivity by 88%.
That’s a 400% increase in results.
“DIAD” means Bonded Pair; what we do is pair up your talents and experience with our business savvy and experience to form a powerful bond that creates a dynamic synergy which produces desired results quickly and effectively. Let us help you develop your Dream Team today.